- Anchor Capital Advisors LLC (“Anchor”) is an investment adviser registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) with its principal office in Boston Massachusetts. SEC registration does not imply a certain level of skill or training. Anchor and its representatives are also in compliance with the registration and notice filing requirements imposed upon investment advisers and their representatives by those states in which Anchor has clients. Anchor may only transact business in those states it has appropriately filed, or qualifies for an exemption or exclusion from filing requirements.
- Nothing on this website should be considered an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy shares of any security. This site is not intended to offer investment advice and should not be taken as such. Nothing on this site should be considered as a guide to the selection of securities or the construction of a portfolio by an investor. Our selection of securities and composition of portfolios involve many factors that may not be discerned by viewing the materials on this website. Any individuals or institutions who are interested in any of Anchor’s investment strategies should review Form ADV Part 2 (Brochure and Supplement) for Anchor, which is available on the website, or upon request, and should discuss their own objectives and the capabilities of Anchor in detail with a representative of Anchor. Any direct communication by Anchor with a prospective client shall be conducted by a representative who is either registered or qualifies for an exemption or exclusion from registration in the state in which the prospective client resides.
- Anchor manages portfolios for many clients in a number of investment styles. Recommendations for one client may not be suitable for other clients. Returns realized by our clients may differ depending on the styles and objectives of the individual portfolios.
- Anchor believes that the material presented on this website is accurate and has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. However, there may be errors. There are no guarantees about the accuracy or comprehensiveness of the data or the expectations expressed. Also, material may be dated. Newsletters, articles, commentaries, presentations may contain a discussion of positions or recommendations as of a specific prior date. Changes may have occurred since the material was prepared.
- Anchor does not make any representation or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness , timeliness, suitability or relevance of any information provided by any unaffiliated third party , whether linked to Anchor’s website or incorporated herein, and takes no responsibility for such information or the contents of any linked website.
- Past performance is no guarantee of future results. All investment strategies involve a high degree of risk and any portfolio managed by Anchor may lose all or a substantial portion of the invested capital. Anchor makes no assurances, warranties or representations that the strategies described herein will meet their investment objectives or incur any profits.
- Any projections, targets, or estimates on this website are forward looking statements and are based on Anchor’s research, analysis, and assumptions made by Anchor. There can be no assurances that such projections, targets, or estimates will occur and the actual results may be materially different. Other events that were not taken into account in formulating such projections, targets, or estimates may occur and may significantly affect the returns or performance of any accounts managed by Anchor.
Use of site
- Your use of this site is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. To the full extent permitted under applicable law, Anchor Capital Advisors expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, ACCURACY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. We make no warranty that:
- This site will meet your requirements.
- This site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or free of viruses, errors, omissions, or other harmful components.
- The results that may be obtained from the use of this site will be accurate or reliable.
- The quality of any information or other materials obtained by you through this site will meet your expectations.
- Any errors or omissions on this site will be corrected.
- The data and materials presented or displayed on this site are correct, complete, accurate, or reliable.
- Permission is given for the downloading and temporary storage of one or more of these pages for the purpose of viewing on a personal computer. The contents of this site are protected by copyright under international conventions and, apart from the permission stated, the reproduction, permanent storage, or retransmission of the contents of this site is prohibited without the prior written consent of Anchor. Any content or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this site is done at your own discretion and risk. Further, you agree that any such information will be used for non-commercial, personal use only, and that you will retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not use, distribute, modify, transmit, or post any content for public or commercial purposes without our consent. You will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such content.
"As of 2005, the co-promotion rights of GSK on Levitra have been returned to Bayer in many markets outside the U.S." Buy Levitra Oral Jelly