Anchor Perspectives|Mar 30, 2021
With the expectation for increased stimulus, stronger economic activity and higher interest rates, Value has outperformed Growth since 4Q20
The Rotation is Real
- Since November of 2020 value has outpaced growth
- As COVID restrictions ease and the economy reopens value is poised to continue to benefit relative to Momentum stocks
- As the recovery plays out, sustainable high quality companies should benefit
- Continued expectation of rising rates
Why Anchor Capital?
- Value investors since 1983 with a focus on capital preservation
- Foundational value portfolios that can act as a core holding positioned to take advantage of a continued economic recovery
- Full ESG integration
- Seek to identify and own high quality companies across the value spectrum
- A balance on return and risk: historically strong sharpe ratios
For further insights, contact us today. Click here to download a PDF of this article.